STUDENT AND LEARNING OUTCOME
Student and Learning Outcome
Main Competence Based on the Scientific Field:
- Mastering the basic theories of science (mathematics, physics and chemistry) and basic knowledge of engineering.
- Have the ability to apply knowledge and technical expertise of chemical engineering and textile engineering.
- Has the ability to design process systems of chemical engineering and textile engineering.
- Have the ability to design a products and analyze data.
- Have the ability to formulate and solve problems in chemical engineering and textile engineering.
Competence Based on Aspects of Professionalism:
- Understand the impact of technology on a global / local scale.
- Understand the responsibilities of professional ethics including Islamic and nationalism insight.
- Able to work in teams both self scientific disciplines and other disciplines.
- Able to learn and develop themselves continuously (life-long-learning).
- Able to work using computer or information technology and application software.
- Able to convey ideas orally or in writing
- Able to apply English fluently
Competence in Specific Excelences:
- Have the ability to utilize natural resources based on natural fibers and natural dyes as superior commodities in the future.
- Have the ability to apply an entrepreneurial models and business analysis specially in chemical engineering and textile engineering.